Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions below carefully. By using this website, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions below, do not access or use this website.
1. This website and the contents provided (“Website”) are owned by piccadilygrand.com, its subsidiaries and associated companies (“piccadilygrand”). piccadilygrand reserves the right to make any and all changes to these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following any amendment will constitute your agreement to the amended terms and conditions.
2. The copyright in the contents of the Website (including, but not limited to the text, graphics, links and sounds) is owned by piccadilygrand and/or agents or its professional advisors. You shall not copy any contents from the Website in any manner without the prior written consent of piccadilygrand.
3. Some of the information in the Website may contain projections or other forward looking statements regarding future events or future financial performance of countries, assets, markets or companies. These statements are only predictions and actual events or results may differ materially. Similarly, any past performance figures are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance. Nothing in the Website shall be construed as advice, offer, solicitation or encouragement by piccadilygrand to you. piccadilygrand is not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for any error or omission in the Website, or any other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to liability for loss of use, data or profits).
4. piccadilygrand makes no warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied as to the suitability, timeliness, accuracy, reliability, correctness, completeness or otherwise of the Website or its contents or the results of its use for any purpose. piccadilygrand does not warrant that the Website or the server is free from any virus or other harmful elements.
5. You agree that you will use the Website for lawful and proper purposes and shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, and/or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within the Website without piccadilygrand’s prior written consent or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting the Website).
6. Any violation of system or network security or any of these terms and conditions may result in civil or criminal liability or both. piccadilygrand shall investigate any such occurrence and may alert and co-operate with law enforcement authorities regarding such violation, as well as pursue all remedies available at law and in equity.
7. You may at any time choose not to receive such updates by sending piccadilygrand an email. piccadilygrand may share your personal information with other related companies of piccadilygrand or its agents, and piccadilygrand may disclose such personal information as piccadilygrand deem fit or if required by law.
9. The Website may contain links to third-party websites whose data protection practices and privacy policies differ from piccadilygrand. piccadilygrand is not responsible for the contents and privacy policies and practices of third-party websites.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
Developer: Maximus Residential SG Pte. Ltd. (Registration No. 201909792C), Maximus Commercial SG Pte. Ltd. (Registration No. 201909798G) • Housing Developer’s Licence No.: C1429 • Vendor: Maximus Residential SG Pte. Ltd. (Registration No. 201909792C) • Tenure of Land: 99 years commencing from 2 August 2021 • Encumbrances: Caveat IG/828268D in favour of DBS Bank Ltd. • Lot No.: LOT 02853T TS18 at Northumberland Road • Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 2 August 2026 • Expected Date of Legal Completion: 2 August 2029